Trimming or shaving your beard is much easier with an electric shaver. Fortunately, there are several options in the market for those who want to make their morning routines more efficient. Unfortunately, there are so many brands and models of electric shavers that all claim to be the perfect one for each user. You have the option of going in blind and just buying a random one under the false perception that they all do the same thing. You could also want to buy the cheapest one in the interest of being economical. You may even go the opposite route and buy the most expensive one thinking that it must be the best. With so many options out there, one to consider is the Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer, ER-GB40-S, which is specifically designed to make trimming your beard or mustache come much easier. It is packed with features that are designed to make you have an overall better shaving experience, making it one of the electric shavers to consider in the market.
Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer ER-GB40-S Features
As one of the top electric shavers to come out in the market in 2016 according to experts, the Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer, ER-GB40-S is designed for a quick shaving experience for anyone who is one the go or looking to shorten their morning routine.
It is a durable product that comes with a sleek charging unit, allowing it to be proudly displayed in your bathroom sink.
The electric shaver has also done away with using multiple attachments, having only one attachment and multiple settings, so you can operate it with one hand, making it that much easier.
Summary of Features
– 19 precision settings that can be easily adjusted using a dial.
– Rubberized grip for safer handling.
– 45 degree angle stainless steal blades optimized for quick and efficient trimming.
– Fully operational in running water.
– Can be used wireless after charging or plugged in.
– Maintenance made easy with easy-open water drain.
– Comes with elegant AC charger and cleaning brush.
Another option for you could be the Gillette Fusion Proglide Styler 3-In-1 Men’s Body Groomer with Beard Trimmer.
Benefits Of The Panasonic All-In-One Trimmer
The advantage of a cordless electric shaver cannot be stressed enough. Once charged, the Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer allows you to shave either side of your face without having to be at all conscious about the presence of a cord. Since it is all all-in-one trimmer, you can even take advantage of cordless shaving for other parts of your body, making it easier to get to those areas that are normally hard to reach.
While the traditional morning routine involves taking a shower before shaving your beard over your sink, the Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmerallows you to save a lot of time. Paradoxically, this electric shaver is water-proof, so you can actually use it in the shower, with running water running down the unit.
A Multitude of Settings
For those who love precision, the Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmeris perfect. Its settings are 0.5 mm apart from each other, ranging from 1 mm to 10 mm. This allows users to choose from a complete shave to a simple trim. You can also experiment with it and see which settings give you the desired effects for different parts of your face or body.
Clean Up Made Easy
Maintaining the Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer is a breeze since you can rinse it under water. Its easy-open water drain makes the task of getting any extra moisture out child’s play. All you really have to do is put oil in it every so often in between uses.
Pros And Cons
– The unit is lightweight and easily handled and stored. It can even be packed with your luggage when you travel. For long trips, the charger is relatively compact enough for you to pack along with it so that it can be charged in your hotel room.
– The 19 available settings eliminate the need to keep changing attachments, unlike with other shavers and trimmers.
– The different settings also let you get different effects for different parts of your face and body.
– The unit is quite durable, allowing it the survive some accidental falls.
– Its charger doubles as a stand, which happens to be aesthetically pleasing enough to display on your bathroom sink.
– Prevents incidences of pinched hair with short separation between teeth. This makes it able to do more in a few passes, compared with other shavers.
– Its light weight and rubber grip makes it easy to handle, especially one-handed.
– The Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmerhas a 15-hour charging time, with only 50 minutes to an hour of use at full charge. Similar models usually finish charging after an hour. Make sure you allot enough time for charging in between uses.
– Charging becomes a little more complicated when you consider that there is no indicator that lets you know how the charging is going. Aside from a light that tells you that charging is finished, there is now way of knowing if you are 50 percent int the charge or 99 percent into it.
– Panasonic customer service has been reportedly hard to work with. Some buyers have reportedly had bad experiences corresponding with Panasonic upon receiving a defective device. Some have complained about Panasonic’s policy of not accommodating those who bought the unit from a third-party seller, like Amazon. However, it would still be prudent to contact Panasonic first before having your unit replaced by the seller.
– Some buyers with thicker beards have complained about the low power of the unit. It is supposedly much better suited for daily use with thinner beards rather than completely shaving off a full-grown beard.
– The price has also been considered a drawback. Some buyers claim that the product is not worth its price tag.
Overall, the Panasonic Milano All-in-One Trimmer, ER-GB40-S is a great electric shaver or trimmer that allows you to save time in your morning routine. It also helps you reach those hard-to-reach places. Its low power and long charging time might put some off, but its 19 available settings give you enough versatility to make up for it. This is one of the best budget beard trimmers on the market.
Take some time to check out the Philips Norelco Multigroom 7100
Check Out The Panasonic ER-GB40-S Trimmer Video Review